Here to download the 2018-2022
Collective Agreement that was settled through arbitration.
Collective Agreement Highlights:
- Employee paid Extended Health and Dental Plans
- Maternity/Adoptive/Parental Leave top-up
- 2 personal leave days with carryover of one personal leave day to the following school year
- Up to 130 days of accumulated sick leave
- Twenty-four (24) equal semi-monthly method of pay effective September, 2015
- Short Term Disability Plan
- A jointly administered PD Fund
- A process to protect teachers in case of complaint
- Voluntary participation in extra-curricular activities
- An uninterrupted lunch period of sixty (60) consecutive minutes
Questions about the Agreement?
If you have any questions about the collective agreement, please send an email to your Collective Bargaining Chair, Sean Giesbrecht.
Who is Pembina Trails Teachers' Association?
The Pembina Trails Teachers' Association represents approximately 1200 professional staff who are employed in Pembina Trails School Division. Please call (204) 896-4857 or send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.